Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Redemption

You know those situations that just drag on and on and never seem to end...an ongoing argument, marital difficulties, financial issues, problems at work...and they just tear at your resolve and joy in life... Amazingly enough I feel like those times are when I feel closest to God...those times I see new facets of His character that didn't seem so real before. Today a big situation of this draggin on sort just came to a head and was solved (PRAISE GOD!). I feel like God was teaching me that HE IS CONSTANT...a constant sorce of joy and peace...he can only be a constant because He never changes. That's why He can be to me a neverending source of joy. The earthly "shadow" of that I see in my husband...he's always there for me, loves me, holds me when I needs it. And if he is just a normal human being he can't be anything close to what God is to me...He can ALWAYS (around the clock) be there for me, He never changes, He will always love me...I can never disappoint Him because He knows everything. Kinda cool, huh?
Well...I'll leave with that...
Han

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home