Tuesday, December 13, 2005

God's Protection

I thought I would relate another situation in my daily life that I saw God's faithfulness last week. I had a guitar student that hadn't paid for over two months and I had no way of proving that I had done the work. I was really sad over the whole issue and felt obviously used. I was debating whether to go back one last time for the last lesson of the month. They had promised numerous times that the money would be transferred to my account, all without it ever actually happening. So I went one last time with the plan to stand at the door and tell them I wouldn't give that day's lesson until the money was paid. I was so sad, because confrontations are so hard. When I got there, they had the money in cash to give me. I left praising God for His protection from a situation I couldn't have solved on my own. I learned a lot through it, however and am going to change things in my business so that this kind of thing can't happen again. I praise God though that He let me learn the lesson without experiencing the depth of hurt that I could have had to have had. Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home